Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sexy Needles

From: Kuyper Hoffman <kuyper@cfree.baps.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 08:39:55 +0200 (GMT+0200)
Subject: Sexy Needles
To: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Cc: Love-Hounds@Gryphon.Com (Love Hounds)
Sender: owner-love-hounds

R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz wrote:

> Subject: needle in haystack - no KT content
>
>      I'm trying to identify a song - and it's been annoying me for ages
>      cause if I know who sings it I can go and buy the CD. It's an oozy
>      sensuous pop song made popular in the 60's by a female French singer.
>      I heard it briefly on the BBC History of Pop. I believe it was banned
>      on some government radio stations at the time because it was a bit too
>      suggestive. That's all I have to go on (although I could hum it but
>      that won't help here). Any ideas anyone??? Give me artist and song and
>      I'll hunt them out and have a listen.

I only have the track right now.... Je T'aime
I really can't remember the woman's name, sorry :-(
But most CD shops should be able to, urm, give it to you :-) just from
that....

g'luck
Kuyper
--
/          Kuyper Hoffman        / Vox:+27 (0) 21.906.1040  O/H GMT+0200   /
\ mailto:Kuyper.Hoffman@Baps.Com \ Cel:+27 (0) 82.651.2203  24hr/Voicemail \