Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 14:36:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

[Stuart M. Castergine]

>Or if the problem is just that things are quiet. I have some things we can talk
>about that maybe people haven't discussed in a while.

* I heard that Kate Bush is a witch. Is this true?

Yes.  All of the musicians in her road band say so.
After the first few days, she is unbearable.  It's the cigs.

* What does gaffa mean?

It is Bostonian for 'DO IT".

* In the beginning of _Hello, Earth_, I hear a voice saying "Columbo now at nine
times the speed of sound." is Kate a big fan of Peter Falk?

No.   Leaving the stash out with earth cats in the house is usually a bad idea,
so she leaves it in the saucer.

* Doesn't Kate look just like Mary Steenburgen?

No.  Mary Steenburgen has three chins and Kate only has two.
Then there are those tremendous ears she hides beneath the wig.

* Where can I find nude photos of Kate?

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/hgtwrsb.wrl

Look in the closet carefully.

* When is Kate going to tour the US again?

As soon as her frequent flyer miles on Delta
exceed 60,000.  Do you expect her to fly coach?

* Did Kate really leave Del to elope with Carl Sagan?

No.  She introduced them though and they talked
a lot about what starStuff is really like.  Carl was
very impressed with Del and will feature him
on three of the tracks on his new album,
"Dancing with Druyan".

* Is it true that Kate is really only 3'6" tall?

Yes.  On her home planet, that is quite tall though.
Since the peace treaty was signed after the gender
war, the Talosian women have gotten quite a bit
taller.  I guess that is the result of winning. They
got to decide whose gnads were sacrificed and
I think they preferred the taller cats.  Radian fashions
reflected that by padding the toelets and shrinking
the haunch girdles.

Different subject:  What did y'all think of the new Dr Who
movie on Fox last night?  My opinion:  neat, but the
series relied on witty dialog and cheap special
effects.  When you reverse those, it goes Hollywood
and just isn't as good.  That is how Space 1999 was
ruined too.

Len Bullard

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/