Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW particulars?

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 10 May 1996 01:30:33 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW particulars?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I was lucky enough to have *lost* all of my katie albums to a breakup.  A
few months back (almost a year, now...mmm) I got my first 'real',
self-supporting kinda job.  The first expensive item that I picked up
(after an apartment...and picking up an apartment wasn't easy, let me
tell you.  My back still hurts) was the beautiful Canadian boxed set,
with all of the albums I ever wanted...oh, the joy of it all.  My roomies
began to speak of the 'inevitable Kate Bush' that would be heard every
day.  (Lucky lads.)

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com