Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #153

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 08 May 96 15:02:00 EDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #153
To: SamiT007@aol.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

--- You wrote:
Perhaps not necessarily necessary, but, I have to admit it's fun and funny.
 As for this Kate fan, I'm quite amused by the discussion myself!  It is
Columbia!  It is Columbia!  It is Columbia!
--- end of quoted material ---
I just listened to it about 20 times.   It's DEFINITELY "Columbia".  No doubt
about it.   It is spoken rather quickly tho.   I can understand othe people
hearing
something else.    I myself used to hear "we're now at 9 times the speed of
sound".
the mind plays tricks us sometimes.

peace

ron