Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another out of the shadows...

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 21:11:03 -0300
Subject: Re: Another out of the shadows...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>On Sat, 4 May 1996, Daniel Sindahl wrote:

>> Hello, fellow Katelovers!
>>
>> which is my fav. (All I know is that it's NOT "The Dreaming"!)
>

>Ah, innocence. He'll learn.
>
>Listen carefully, Daniel.
>
>Take _The Dreaming_ CD out of its jewel case. Place it in your CD player.
>Set your player to infinite repeat. Put on headphones or turn your
>>speakers up very loud. Listen to _The Dreaming_. Keep doing so until you
>achieve enlightenment. :-)
>
>"BANG! There goes another kanga..."
>
>scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
>All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
>In life's grief                                      |               |\
>Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|

Well, I'm sorry but I'm going to have agree with Daniel.  I never been able
to get into "The Dreaming" (apart form the last 4 tracks).  It's all over
the place.  HOUNDS OF LOVE for me!  I just love "And Dream of Sheep" and
"Hello Earth".  There just amazingly, spectacularly and emotionally great.
Can anyone give me any info on a Kate LP I have, called "Kate Bush: The
Interview"  It's a gold record which says "Limited Edition of 300" and is
by Never 4 C, DISCUSSION RECORDS.  That's it.