Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW particulars?

From: kelton@kelton.seanet.com (Alana L. Kelton)
Date: Sat, 04 May 1996 19:15:56 -0800
Subject: Re: TWW particulars?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> Pam wrote:
> >I've been oogling the This Woman's Work box at my local disc emporium - and
> >I'm curious how much the box usually goes for? The asking price of $170
> >seems like a lot.
>
> I paid $165 and that was years ago. It does seem high, but it was not
> released in the US, and imports are always more expensive.

i paid $200 for my japanese one. so, it sounds like you might be getting a
bit of a bargain, actually. you should get it. i had the 45 rpm box set
already, which has most of the rare stuff, but i got it anyway and the
sound is amazingly crisp and brilliant compared to the vinyl.

> So get it. You must have it.
> Hope this helps.
> Wayne

i agree with wayne. išve never better spent half a paycheck. - alana