Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello Earth, the messages

From: anders.hultman@unisource.se (Anders Hultman)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 09:16:45 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello Earth, the messages
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>1. voice: "Well, we're now at nine times the speed of sound."
>2. voice: "Roger that, Dan, I've got a solid TACAN * locked on, uh,
>           TACAN two and three."
>3. voice: "The, uh, tracking data, map data and pre-planned
>           trajectory are all one line on the block"
>4. voice: "Show your block decode..."

A couple of days ago I listened to Prodigy's album "The Prodigy
Experience" (an a couple of years old techo record) and to my
*very* big surprise they had sampled in the radio com from the
beginning of "Hello Earth". I thought about if they possibly had
sampled it from the same source as KaTe, but most likely they
sampled the KaTe record. It is not listed in the samples-used-
listing anyway.

What does this mean? KaTe popular with ravers?

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/