Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW particulars?

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 23:48:13 +0200
Subject: Re: TWW particulars?
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

First of all, I am talking about the LP version of TWW Box!

: I've been oogling the This Woman's Work box at my local disc emporium - and
: I'm curious how much the box usually goes for? The asking price of $170
: seems like a lot.

I have bought my version (UK LP) for 100$ in Toronto, but I have seen it for
320$ in a record shop in London. I think the price only depends on how
willing are the possible customers to pay the price they want.

: I'm also wondering if it is difficult to find the box set (so I should buy
: it no matter how much it costs)? And fineally, does it hold haunting tracks
: that a Kate fan should not live without hearing?

I believe it is very difficult to find a Box! I have only seen it twice in 6
years of searching for records of Kate, and I have been to a lot of record
shops in Europe and  North America. I would say, if you find a box in good
condition for a price, you think, its worth it, BUY!!!!

At least I think the booklet it self is realy worth buing it. I know the
booklet is the same as in the CD Box, but it is much bigger, and therefore,
are the pictures are much better!

Stefan