Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas plans (New England)

From: Cindy Loiselle <cindy@aai.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 96 14:02:39 EDT
Subject: Katemas plans (New England)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> Anybody in the Boston area know anything about Katemas celebrations this
> summer in the area?

Well, since you ask....nothing definite yet, but I'm likely to have a
Katemas party in Western Mass---Belchertown to be specific.  Maybe I ought
to coordinate with folks from the eastern part of the state to avoid the
scheduling conflict of last year.  Too early to tell whether it'll be the
weekend before or after.  (Anyone from the eastern part of the state want to
try to coordinate plans?)