Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Abie Craiu <craiu@mbcrr.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:03:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

My first letter to this newsgroup, although I've been consumed with love
for the Kate over 11 years now.

Anybody in the Boston area know anything about Katemas celebrationsthis
summer in the area?

other q's:

1. What is she saying during the childlike breathy whispers on"Suspended
in Gaffa": "I got a glimpse of a god, all shining and bright"
            "We all have a dream...maybe"
            "Mommy, where are the angels. I'm scared as it changes."

2. Watching You without Me: Does anybody hear 2 voices within the first
20 seconds or so. One says "What's that?" in response to weird sound. The
other says maybe "dunno".

3. Anybody know the lyrics to the burbling drowning noises she makes at
the end of "Watching you without me", or John Carder's narrative at the
end of "Jig of Life", or the chorus work in "Hello Earth".

Why are those of us who like Kate so devoted, fanatical, religious in
this respect? I'm very normal and levelheaded in other respects. Anybody
know? Is it like a bizarre religiousish experience.