Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ReL Hello Earth, the messages

From: evans@rd.bbc.co.uk (Richard Evans)
Date: 1 May 1996 13:13:36 GMT
Subject: Re: ReL Hello Earth, the messages
To: rec-music-gaffa@pipex.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Chris Hansen @ Work (chris@kiva.com) wrote:
: Bryan wrote:

:     those of us on the spaceship Earth, with a free annual journey around a
:     star at about a distance of 93 million miles.

: So I write:
: Where or whom do I contact to redeem my frequent flyer miles?  Any neat prizes?

Ha ha !

Never mind the trip round the Sun - what about the constantly expanding
universe ?
This _is_ the Monty Pyton newsgroup isn't it ?

All those in favour of "Columbia now at nine times the speed of sond..." say
Aye

rhe