Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds of Love CD

From: jdmack01@aol.com (Jdmack01)
Date: 27 Apr 1996 22:25:26 -0400
Subject: Hounds of Love CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I remember this being answered here a while back, but I just want to make
sure.
I'm extremely dissatisfied with the sound quality of the American "Hounds
Of Love" CD, and I seem to remember postings indicating that the British
pressing sounded best.  Is this true?  I have a friend going to England,
and I want her to pick me up a copy if so.

By the way, I can't remember the address but Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs
has a web page, where, amoung other things, you can suggest which albums
you would like to see released under their "Original Master Recording"
series.  PLEASE, everybody, write them and demand that "Hounds Of Love" be
given the royal treatment (even if your fav is "The Dreaming)!

J.D.