Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello Earth

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 20:33:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Hello Earth
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>>Sorry Wieland but the second time he is definately saying "Hello
>>Earth" after Kate, not just "Earth", although the first time sounds
>>similar to this I would not say that I am positive about it.

I honestly did not hear a "hello" before "earth" and I listened to this over
and over and over--what I hear is "What an earth"  At the end of the first
spoken syllable is a hard sound, sounds to me like a "d" or "t" sound, and
could not possibly be the soft "l" in "hello"  What do you all think?

~~~Samantha