Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Religious Fashion?

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 22:49:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Religious Fashion?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On 24 Apr 1996 20:37:27 -0700, in rec.music.gaffa, emerald7@his.com
(R. A. Creighton) wrote:

<SNIP>

>As a practicing Pagan (for 15 years), a member of MENSA (148 IQ) and a
>thinking member of the Human Race, I am shocked and offended by your
>callous, rude, and intollerant behavior.

And I thought all us members of Mensa knew that Mensa is not an
acronym and is never spelt in capitals as it just means "Table" in
Latin from the origins of a table of intelligent people being kept.
BTW, which scale is that on, I'm assuming it's the Verbal scale and
not the Culture Free as you must have just scraped through (148 is the
entry level)

__
Steve ZPJ
zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk
ca5sha@isis.sund.ac.uk

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --