Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Open letter to Chris

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:36:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Open letter to Chris
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Thu, 25 Apr 96 06:46:44 GMT chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams) wrote:

>   My reply to Stuart is in my .plan file and on my web page if anyone
>is actually interested. http://miso.wwa.com/~chrisw/

I liked Chris's reply a lot. I wrote a reply answering some of the questions he
asked me. it's at
 <http://systems1.dispatch.com/reply./html>

Basically, don't bother unless you are interested in long discussions of my
personal religious philosophy. It's more or less Kate-free. (No, I don't worship
Kate!)

Also, if anyone else wants to expound on the subject, I'll happily put your page
up on my site. Better than cluttering love-hounds up with all that.

Stu

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/