Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Irgendwo in der Tiefe

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 23:09:24 +0200
Subject: Irgendwo in der Tiefe
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dave wrote:

>I think that Kate is whispering in German and utilsing my great German
>skills (GSCE standard) -yeah right, I *think* that she is saying
>
>  "Deeper, deeper...*(Then something I can't pick out)*...Give us all light"
>
>Kind of makes sense, doesn't it?

You are absolutly right, Kate is wispwering a view words in German at the
end of the song, Hello Earth, and you are very close!

She is saying : "tiefer, tiefer      irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht"
                "deeper, deeper      somewhere in the deep there is a light"

BTW In the Netwsletter 13 from the KBC there is a smal note about the German
Fanzine, it is called "Irgendwo In Der Tiefe". If you are interested to get
it, send a E-Mail to Meiswink@itsnova.mach.uni-karlsuhe.de.