Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: religious wars on love-hounds

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 14:56:12 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: religious wars on love-hounds
To: NinthWaver <ninthwaver@aol.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On 22 Apr 1996, NinthWaver wrote:

> This country was founded by a religious order.

What country might that be? Love-hounds *is* an
international forum, you know. Would it be Canada?
England? Germany? Australia? Malaysia? Brazil?
Japan? Russia?

OH! You're from the *USA*! Right. Ok then, just
because the USA was "founded by a religious
order" (sounds like a bunch of monks came over
on the boats) doesn't mean diddley to me (I'm
from the US too) as far as how I base my feelings
and beliefs. It's not *my* fault.

> Don't denigrate things you do not properly
> percieve - or understand.

Cool. I take it that means you'll quit making
denigrating cracks about the Dreaming Plug then.

Vickie