Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Online Music Store (no list content)

From: "L. Peryer" <manager@www.cduniverse.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 14:53:51 -0400
Subject: New Online Music Store (no list content)
To: adolph-a-carrot@andrew.cmu.edu
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Dear List Owner:

If this announcement was accidently posted to your list as opposed to
just the owner, please forgive the intrusion. I have used the mailing
list directory at http://www.nova.edu/Inter-Links  as a reference.

I am emailing you on behalf of a new online venture, CD Universe. We are
in the midst of the roll-out for our website which features over 180,000
CDs and cassettes at the lowest prices on the 'net.

I would like to know if you would consider stopping by our website and
then making an announcement to your subscribers telling them about us.
In return, I would add a link, with subscription instructions, about
your list to our site.  We are offering our visitors one of the richest
music sites, in terms of content and selection, and we would like to
have a link with you. To qualify for a link, just cc: your list
announcement to me at manager@www.cduniverse.com.

As a fan and student of music for many years, I know I am always looking
for ways to find out what's new with my favorite groups or labels, and
now I have some excellent resources at my disposal, from trade
publications to contacts at various labels. I would like to make this
information, and myself, accessible to other music lovers. I plan to
monitor discussion on several lists and offer up anything I can. Please
don't hesitate to ask if there is anything specific I can look into for
you.

Please stop by for a visit, and let me know if there is anyway I can
serve your list.

Thank you,

Larry Peryer
General Manager