Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 21:08:26 -0400
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

d a funny piece about a sweater that was quite popular about
>four years ago.  It's on her her first album "Angel Food for Thought" from
>1992.  It was spoken over a cheesy, sixties-ish canned beat.  I'm going to

Hey Violet--thanks for the info!  Believe it or not, THIS was the piece I was
looking for!  I guess I thought Laurie Anderson had done it because I knew
she had a "sweater" song.  I can't believe that I went down the wrong tracks
and still got the right answer!  Now, I just have to locate the CD this is
on.  You are my hero today, Violet!

ta-ta,
~~~Samantha