Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Demo lyrics

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 21:08:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Demo lyrics
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I'm working my way through the demos right now and I've come across a few
particularly intriguing pieces.  In order to fully explore them, I would like
to ask for assistance:

Does anyone have the lyrics to Organic Acid?  I am particularly interested in
John Carder Bush's poem that is interspersed between Kate's melodies in this
tune.

I am also particularly interested at this time in the lyrics to (Where are
the) Lionhearts.

Can someone please e-mail these lyrics to me?  I would be *forever* grateful!

Thanks much!

~~~Samantha