Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The GAFFA-Web, Addendum

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 17:51:57 -0100
Subject: The GAFFA-Web, Addendum
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Just one more thing.
At the moment there are many people out there who have no WWW-access. For
this reason I always prepare everything in ASCII first and put it into the
archive. Everyone who wants to do some kind of 'electronic Kate book' should
do this too!
At least all the GAFFA-Web pages should be placed somewhere in the archive
for general ftp-access.

PS: I have NO TIME for any html-ization! Feel free to ask me for ASCII-stuff.

A N D :

And the name should be G A F F A and nothing else!
And the first picture should be:
   http://www.acy.digex.net/~dobenson/kate_kerchef.jpg
On the first page you should find:
- the name Kate Bush
- the word Love-Hounds
- the female KaTe symbol
- "She Really Is!"
- some more praise (IED is the man of choice here)

If you can accept this I'll give my blessing to this project.

AMEN.
Wieland