Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The GAFFA-Web

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 17:21:38 -0100
Subject: The GAFFA-Web
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Vickie!
PHOENIX on the Web! this is incredibly great!
How did you do that so fast? WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
"She Really Is" with the photo looks GREAT!
Thank you very much!!
Kisses Vickie: X X X
(The 'final' lyrics coming soon! one week or so, c/o Bryan)

And I can give you many, many more things!!!
Yeah!

There's MOMENTS, a Red Shoes Collection in the archive (1.1 MB ASCII). All
the interviews, lyrics, comments etc. for TRS.

I have ready to go:
Interviews that are not in the Garden: 1.6 MB ASCII!

I am working at the moment on a Love-Hounds "Best of" Collection 1985-1995.
Sorted by topics and date.
I have finished:
1. TKI
2. L