Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

On the web (Re: PHOENIX, The history of the demos, Part 2

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 06:51:37 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: On the web (Re: PHOENIX, The history of the demos, Part 2
To: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, I wrote:

> This is great stuff! I thought I'd tell everybody that I'll
> be html-izing both parts, for inclusion in the Gaffaweb.

With apologies to Wieland, because I admit I didn't even
ask his permission, the HTML version of PHOENIX is done.

http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/kate/phoenix.html

I'll be moving it to the Gaffaweb when that's up and
running, as well as linking to the song lyrics.

Vickie (hoping Wieland isn't upset with me)