Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: True Kate Bush Demos Dream Experience!

From: Chris Sweet <csweet@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 15:41:59 -0400
Subject: Re: True Kate Bush Demos Dream Experience!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wieland Willker wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> today I dreamt two unknown Kate Bush demo songs!! This
> is not a joke. I think this was stimulated by Marcel's
> new demo song titles.
> I dreamt of a tape, which I got from an (unknown!) person
> and I played it to friends the first time. It
> started with the end of an unknown song and I was blown
> away. I couldn't believe it, but it was definitely KaTe's
> voice! Then came Frightened Eyes (I dreamt this song
> exactly as it is, which means it is stored somewhere in
> my brain!) and then came another new song. A very
> haunting melody with KaTe singing like a bird over it.
> VERY beautiful! I have heard this song and it was
> definitely KaTe Bush! Really!
> Then I woke up! :-(
> This is the truth. This was my dream! Nobody (including
> me) will ever hear this song again!! Can you believe
> that?
> Oh my..
>
> Now my question is: Where did this song come from? Is it
> somewhere in the "air" around us? Are there
> KATE BUSH SONGS that even Kate Bush doesn't know? Is
> this possible?
>
> What do you think?
> What can we do?
>
> Best wishes
>     Wieland

I've done this a couple of times too. Not with Kate though...with
Prince. I walk into a store, purchase a bootleg cd with songs I've
never heard of before and sure enough I've got these full
length songs in my head. Its pretty spooky when it happens.

chris

--
Christopher Sweet                    Csweet@gte.net
http://FTPhome1.gte.net/csweet/index.htm