Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

search for Fruitopia part II

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 21:27:40 +0200
Subject: search for Fruitopia part II
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> Oh Stefan - I'm sure your English is a lot better than my Deutsch, but
> I had to laugh at the massage bit. A few years ago in Australia there
> was a comedy program on TV in which one of the comedians played a
> German-speaking tourist writing a letter to his parents, and one of the
> lines went something like "Here in Australia they don't have post
> offices - they have message[massage] parlours. It is very expensive,
> but the service is fantastic!"

I am sure a lot of people are asking there self, why is someone, from
Austria interested in Fruitopia from America. The answer is very simple!

Fruitopia has been removed from the Austrian market, therefor I have to
travel to England or America to get Fruitopia. If there is someone else out
there, how like Fruitopia like me, could you send me a Label from a
Fruitopia bottle?

Ps.: to the person which found my first massage so amusing: contact me, in
deutsch wenn Du möchtest.