Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: Taina Viitam{ki <tv56157@uta.fi>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:52:05 +0300 (EET DST)
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello Love-Hounders,

I'm new on this list and have been reading your KaTe-discussion with
a great interest. I've been KB-fan since Hounds of Love. Anyone
else from Finland here? I study ethnomusicology in the University of
Tampere. The studies contains also a music analysis. At the moment I'm
doing an analysis about Kate's Wuthering Heights. Actually it should
be finished in a week, so I'm in hurry! That's why I'm asking for you
if you die-hard Kate fans could tell me about your feelings, thoughts
and facts about Wuthering Heights. What do you think the song is about?
Feel free to answer. Please mail me personally if possible.

---love, peace and harmony...
     maybe in the next world---(Morrissey)

Taina
email: tv56157@uta.fi