Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Late Night Appearance: Tori Amos

From: ninthwaver@aol.com (NinthWaver)
Date: 3 Apr 1996 07:54:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Late Night Appearance: Tori Amos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Eek! A mouse!

Actually - to be completely fair - I bought her latest tape. Zounds, it
sucks! Pretentious and not at all pretty. Unlike our beloved Ms. K. Lots
o' self-indulgent wailing. Nothing like a Celtic-Cajun mix. Mm-dandy!

No worries, mates. I'll just trade it in the next time I visit the local
indie record shop. Maybe I'll find that obscure Vietnamese pressing of The
Kick Inside for which I've been searching!

(Letterman will eat her alive)