Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Favorite Kate Backing-Vocals

From: barnster <ix.hell.com@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 3 Apr 1996 09:05:29 GMT
Subject: Favorite Kate Backing-Vocals
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Dear Katefans,

I was listening to Kate for the first time in a couple weeks
and thought the backing vocals were terrific.  Not only is she
the best lead singer in the business, but also the best backing
singer!  My favorite bv's are from:  "Between A Man And A Woman,"
"L'amour Looks Something Like You," "The Sensual World," and
"Running Up That Hill."  I'm curious about other people's favorite
bv's.

barnster

PS  By the way, what is she singing in the background in "Between
A Man And A Woman?"  I'm too lazy to look for it in the lyric sheet,
and I'm not sure if it's been transcribed.