Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate to Release Demos

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 13:23:07 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Kate to Release Demos
To: kln@a.crl.com
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996 kln@a.crl.com wrote:

> Hey Vickie,
>
> Before Kate goes back to continue refurbishing that house (has she talked to
> Martha S. about that?) would you ask her to remember to return my copy of "A
> Book of Dreams"?  She's had it a really long time now, and while I appreciate
> that she really liked it and all, it IS my only first edition copy.

She said "eeeks!" and immediately called home to have her daughter
wrap it up, along with a "sorry" present and send out strait away.
(I talked to Kasha on the phone, she's nearly 21 and Kate promised
her a trip around the world for her birthday. Kasha and Kate are
very excited about the trip. I made Kate promise she'd bring Kasha
to Chicago.)

> She can bring it in July when she comes out for the Katemas party.  ;}

Yes, of course they'll (both!) be there. You'll have the book by
then though. Kate says "in a few days...honest!"

Vickie (still thinking how amazing it is that Kate and I bonded
over both being unwed teenage mothers.)