Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate to Release Demos

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:46:19 -0800
Subject: Kate to Release Demos
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hey Vickie,

Before Kate goes back to continue refurbishing that house (has she talked to
Martha S. about that?) would you ask her to remember to return my copy of "A
Book of Dreams"?  She's had it a really long time now, and while I appreciate
that she really liked it and all, it IS my only first edition copy.

She can bring it in July when she comes out for the Katemas party.  ;}

Thanks!  Karen  kln@a.crl.com

P.S.  Good news there about those demos.