Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Fruitopia

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 96 09:07:00 EST
Subject: RE: Fruitopia
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 25 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 Violet wrote:

> What a whacky, whacky thing!  It still freaks me out that we have a
> list on which it's totally relevant to discuss a singer AND a fruit
> drink.  :)

 My first real-life encounter with the stuff was seeing an empty
 Fruitopia bottle lying in the park opposite my house. On the side was
 written "Good for the mind, body, planet". Hmmmmm... I think the mind
 could do without the glucose stupor, the body could do without the
 empty calories, and the planet could do without the extra litter.

 TSB

 P.S. Funny joke (V-chip & Amnesty International approved)

 Ways the Internet could get worse:

 1. Number of users exceeds network capacity;
 2. International disputes reduce connectivity;
 3. America Online relaxes its rigorous user-screening process.