Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why *SHOULD* I love you?

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 20:15:52 -0800
Subject: Why *SHOULD* I love you?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Richard Caley <rjc@lillith.demon.co.uk> observes:

>Well, OK, the people who get upset when they buy a recording which
>happens to have more than one artist on it because they can't work out
>how to file it alphabeticaly.

That's the only reason I don't buy records from That Funny Symbol Guy.

- Stev0 the non-ANSI character

"Hi!  I'd like to make reservations for two, bay-beee..."
"Certainly.  And what name should I put it under?"
"This!" (holds up card with Funny Symbol to phone)
"What?"
"I said THIS!" (Shakes card at phone)
"The name is 'This'?"
"No, not 'this', THIS!"
*click*
  -- Why you never see That Funny Symbol Guy in good restaurants