Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"I put Esther.............Over here!"

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:48:46 -0100
Subject: "I put Esther.............Over here!"
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Esther wrote:
>               Who told that 'joke' about the policeman
>               beating up someone.... yes really funny
>               NOT.... I found it really offensive,
>               violent, sick. Is this what American cops
>               laugh about in the locker room after a
>               long, hard day ?
>               Whoever posted it feel ASHAMED. This is a
>               group dedicated to a beautiful woman, not
>               sick, fascist male humour.
>               There, had to get that off my chest.
>               Normal service can now be resumed.
>                            Esther.x

In the name of Kate,
I have sometimes my problems to get a joke here. So please forgive me, if
the ABOVE was a 'joke'! Was it? If not, you must have a problem Esther,
really! Go home and think about it! Why didn't you say a word against the
other joke, the 'rude one' about KaTe lately! I think THAT'S offensive.
Posting the above on LH and signing with a kiss is rather tasteless. YOU
have to feel ashamed. Using heavy words is easy here.
Btw. this is NOT a group "dedicated to a beautiful woman". This group is
dedicated to KaTe Bush who is God!
And: Violet is under my special protection! So, be careful and 'hands off'
please!
The knights of KaTe are ready to march!

Normal service can only be resumed after giving an apology. KateFans(tm) are
normally the most forgiving people available.

Wieland,
   looking for his full metal jacket.  :-)

PS: Appropriate Kate quote:

I: Are you a feminist?
KaTe: "Yuck! God, I hate that word. It's like calling someone a Sadist!"

PPS: Hey, Violet! She found it violent! :-) :-)))  X X X