Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Babies

From: qualmi@ix.netcom.com (NightEyes)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:42:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Babies
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

violet@slip.net wrote:

>Silly little Samantha wrote:
>>P.S.  I'm naming my first-born male child "Aquila"

>And I shall name mine "Tequila."  But who will be named "Nyquil?"  Double
>name, perhaps?  "Tequila-Nyquil..." hmmmm, okay.  I have dibs on that one.

	Some of the greatest humor is born here. One thing I truly appreciate
is the fact that the jokes are not necessarily  cynical or snide. I'm
often guilty of mild cynicism, but it's a relief to come here and get
a silly chuckle and some insightful thought. Not only a thanks to
Mandy and Violet, the "Mirth Mistresses", but a big thank you to all
who have taken the time to share their opinions, dreams, and
information. And Gaffaland is great fun, Steve0. >;-)

~ NightEyes

(***) Some things must be believed to be seen. (***)