Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming Plug

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 20 Mar 96 10:09:28 EST
Subject: Re: The Dreaming Plug
To: vickie@miso.wwa.com, willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- "Xenu's Sister" wrote:

Ha! I can't believe you kept that post!  It was quite fun, but since I
got the headphone fixed, I haven't heard Kate that way again. I'll
definitely try your Dreaming plug.

It doesn't seem to affect some songs and albums.  The Dreaming should
be the first listen, and "Rocket's Tail" is a good one too, especially
if you want to hear what the Trio Bulgarka were singing without all
the extra (wonderful) noise.

Thanks for the great memory!

Vickie
--- end of quoted material ---
I think you can still get the same effect from your speakers.  All you have to
do is
to disconnect the negative pole (-) wire that comes from the amplifier and run
a wire from
one speaker negative (-) to the other (-).

A great song to try this is the beatles song: Obladi-Oblada.

peace

ron