Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"In Praise..." - Preliminary remark

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 10:11:03 -0100
Subject: "In Praise..." - Preliminary remark
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi folks,
I think it's a good time to inject some seriousness into LH. :-)
What follows is a really good article I found recently. It is very well
founded and contains several Really Deep Thoughts. For example the
observation of the similarity of A Book of Dreams and The Ninth Wave.
Really good interpretations are given.
I'm very interested what you think about it!
Tell me in detail!

To focuss it into a little joke (hope everybody gets it?)

"How many Kate Bush albums are there, |>oug?"    - One.
"How many Kate Bush albums do you know, IED?"    - Two.

Enjoy!