Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Virus loose on rec.music.gaffa!!

From: Mandy Heath <mbrx5ajh@stud.man.ac.uk>
Date: 16 Mar 1996 16:05:01 GMT
Subject: Virus loose on rec.music.gaffa!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I am a psychologist, and I have been called in to investigate a
severe case of behavioural disorder. It is feared that
contributors may be suffering from 'delusions of KT syndrome'.
The sufferer's symptoms include:
belief that KT has toured every year since 1979 (in severe cases
belief that they actually attended particular concerts);

belief that KT has a new album out soon;

belief that KT is signing for Newcastle Utd. for £15million
(apologies to American viewers);

belief that KT is standing against Bob Dole.

Be sure I will do everything possible to cure sufferers of this
unfortunate condition (electroconvulsive therapy, that sort of
thing).
Regards
Dr. Heath
(Bet ya thought I was gonna talk about a computer virus, didn't
ya!)