Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: violet@slip.net
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 06:44:39 -0800
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Then Stev0 wrote:
>I heartily agree.  Especially since Kate's REAL Significant Other,
>k.d. lang, often reads this newsgroup.

Very funny, Mr. Stev0!  <whew!>  Here I was feeling quite horrid, having
gotten rapped sharply across my wee little knuckles, and I decided I wasn't
going to play in the sandbox anymore.  And then you made me laugh. :)  I
was sort of wondering anyway (but didn't want to say anything for fear of
just proving myself dense), couldn't casual scanners of the newgroup make
up their own rumors and spread them around anyway, regardless of what WE do
or don't say?  I just imagined that if someone trotted along at a later
date and told somebody that Kate had dated Tom Waits, well, everyone would
see that the emperor wasn't wearing any clothes, so to speak.  It might
prove a useful way to weed out pseudo-love-hounds.  Besides, I think that
anybody with half a brain would see that this is all joking, and if they
didn't, I'd be far more worried about them playing with computers at all
than about what they would see here.

>- - Stev0 the deCliner
>
>"Kate plays with Peter,
>Peter plays with Jane
>Jane plays with Tori,
>Tori's Happy again..."

Change the last two lines to
"Stev0 plays with Violet,
Violet's happy again..."   :)

Violet (feeling not QUITE so wicked herself any more)
xoxox

P.S. Check it out:  k.d./K.T.   Coincidence?  <------ JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE
     (WARNING:  THAT RIGHT THERE, JUST ABOVE
                THIS...  THAT IS A JOKE.) ;>

           I'm taking no more chances.

        +    "Give me coffee, and no one gets hurt."    +