Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Collegium CD's

From: hopster@apollo.nconnect.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 01:33:56 -0600
Subject: Collegium CD's
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>violet@slip.net wrote:
>: For years I've been
>: looking for a copy of "To be Sung of a Summer Night on the Water,"
While you're shopping online for the Collegium CD titles, may I highly
recommend another work directed by John Rutter, and this one is also written
by him. If you're the sort who really enjoys depressing music like I do,
then John Rutter's Requiem is a must. It is a beautiful mondo depresso death
death death latin doom gloom,..........yet hopeful and peaceful.....work of
art.    Pi-e jesu domine......Dona e-is requiem......... #whack!#
Check it out!