Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Constellation of the Heart

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 16:37:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Constellation of the Heart
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi all!

Has anyone else ntoiced the dialogue between Kate and the backup chorus in
"Constellation of the Heart" is VERY similar to the dialogue in ABC's "The
Look of Love"?  You can almost sing the "Look of Love" chorus to the chorus
of "Constellation", and vice versa. (I'm NOT even for a moment insinuating
that Kate "borrowed" anything from anybody else.  Please condemn me to burn
at the stake as a heretic if I were ever to propose such a blasphemous idea!)
 Has anyone noticed similarities like this with any one of Kate's other songs
and other artists either before or after her?

Also, who knows details about this year's Kate-mas'?  How can I get details?
 Does anyone know if one is planned for the upper Midwest (U.S.A.) area?

Another question:  In Delius, whose voice is the deep, male-sounding voice?
 Is it a distorted Kate, possible?  lso,does anyone know what words this
voice speaks int he middle of the song and then at the end?

Thanks much!

T.T.F.N.
----Samantha