Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe, SNL, and me

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 14:53:16 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: KaTe, SNL, and me
To: sztestes@rocky.ucdavis.edu
Cc: love-hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 Hello,
On Fri, 8 Mar 1996 sztestes@rocky.ucdavis.edu wrote:

> In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960307212817.22249B-100000@ktwu.wuacc.edu> you wrote:
> :   Hi, I'm 44 now, but *still* remember KaTe's rehersal for SNL.
>
> i'd SWEAR my calendar says it's still only March... ?!

   I'm not too sure what the calandar reference is for.  I was prompted to
finally share my one most perfect memory with others by reading about
theirs.  I could get nowhere near the Florida show, much less the others.
  I wasn't able to get to *any* of her later outdoor shows!!! :(  :(  :(

                                   KrW
                        "Animals without backbones
                     hid from each other or fell over."