Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Smurfs and Mushrooms

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 22:46:43 -0800
Subject: Smurfs and Mushrooms
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi!

The Kate MUSH - in case anyone noticed it was down -
is back UP!  Uli, get ready to cut'n'paste again!

To connect:

telnet tinycwru.chaco.com 4201
If you've never MUSHed before, or never used this
MUSH before, do all the intro stuff it makes you do.
(Note:  This includes creating a character if you
haven't done so already!)

Then type:
@tel #91468

and enjoy!

(Note:  The name of the room has been named
to the more easy to remember "Gaffaland").

- Stev0 the Virtual

P.S.  I'm surprised no one got this right:  It's not
"Murph" OR "Smurf" - It's "S'Murph" (as someone
correctly pointed out already, a contraction) - Really!
Look at the Lyrics sheet if you don't believe me!