Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demo Lyrics update

From: Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@mail.interpac.be>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 11:40:25 +0100
Subject: Demo Lyrics update
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Bryan Dongray wrote:

>Currently in my online lyrics I have:
>	It's calling me.
>	With a menacing whisper of,
>	Magic offer a-charming me./Magical world enchanting me.
>Let the listener choose.

       I agree.. I first thought she sang 'Magic of it, enchanting me'.. I
guess we should let the listener decide.

[weirdo <=> little]
>I could be either, I just hear "little", but as I've said my PIG
>CD of this is NOT the best quality, I'm sure you have better.

    To me it sounds weird ol' (as in 'old') stranger. You're right, Bryan,
the genuine pig CD isn't very clear in parts. But the others I have are
rather 'fuzzy' too, when it comes to the difficult segments.. Now if only we
could get rid of that echo..

>Actually, I understand Emmy is working hard on her web page
>to have such a good reference point. Perhaps she has been updating what
>she has based on the discussions going on (Emmy, have you?).

    Yes, I have. The page (http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/Krd/early_e.htm) is
still pretty much under construction. All the demo-lyrics are there, but
suggestions and additions remain welcome.
    And Wieland, could you please send me the updated lyrics-file as well,
so that I can compare and correct? Thx :)

              Later folks,

                      Emmy.

Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@mail.interpac.be        Krd@www.dma.be

http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/Krd/

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
'And Is It Right, Butterfly, They like You Better Framed And Dried?' ~
 Tori Amos
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-