Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FS: "The Single File" & a few other things

From: desslok@u.washington.edu (Marc Odo)
Date: 7 Mar 1996 10:08:50 GMT
Subject: FS: "The Single File" & a few other things
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi there...I have a few things to auction.  Not a lot, but some pretty
hard-to-come-by stuff.  I'll pay for postage, and insure it too. Please send
all responses to: desslok@u.washington.edu

CRANBERRIES- "Uncertain" ep- yep, it's the first one they did, on Xeric,
1991.  Rumor has it that only 1000 were made.  Min. bid of $50.

KATE BUSH- "The Single File" 7" box set.  13 of Kate's 7"s packaged in a
nice little box and includes a booklet.  Both vinyl and picture sleeves
are in beautiful condition.  However, this is not the numbered edition.
I'd like to get at least $100.

Elastica- "Stutter"/"Pussycat" 7".  Red vinyl, on SubPop.  I don't care
for this band, but I got this from a friend, and it's never been played.
Minimum bid of $12.

The "Sassy" 7".  A promo-only thing released by SubPop on behalf of Sassy
magazine.  Features songs by Codeine, Beat Happening, Velocity Girl, and
Sebadoh.  Cool green vinyl and nice picture of a kitty on the label.
Min. bid of $15.

Okay, that's all.  Thanks for looking.
-Marc
desslok@u.washington.edu