Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's looks...

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 17:04:12 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: Kate's looks...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Brett Harris <brh@BoM.GOV.AU> wrote:

>I have wondered about this, who knows what subconcious processes
>go on when we decide what we like.  However I can think of a certain
>other performer, who IMHO is rather ordinary looking, who still
>makes music I can enjoy ;-)

I think she's quite attractive. And the fact that she involves
herself in the political makeup of China proves she thinks
really deep thoughts... ;-)

Of course, I haven't told my newly found girlfriend about this.
I don't know how she'd react...
Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se