Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live recordings (the "On Stage" EP)

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: 3 Mar 1996 15:28:41 GMT
Subject: Live recordings (the "On Stage" EP)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Does anybody know when and where the EP was recorded... when I first
heard the "Live at Hammersmith Odeon" CD I didn't realise the versions of
the songs which are on both are different (e.g. "James and the Cold Gun"
is nearly 9 minutes on the album, but only 6-7 minutes on the EP). I hope
somebody can help with this. Also, if anybody hasn't read my message
about different versions of TWW (the song, not the boxed-set) I still
don't know what the words near the start of the song are supposed to be.
PLEASE help me find out!

Alan Stonebridge.