Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammer Horror

From: kahl0818@uwwvax.uww.edu
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 14:10:39 CST
Subject: Hammer Horror
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello Love Hounds,

I'm Michael and this is my first time writing, (This sounds like the
introductions at an AA meeting).

First of all thank you all for providing and contributing to a Kate forum
like this one.  It's such a treat to come back from morning classes and
unwind by listening to info about Kate.  My friends think it's nerdy
but ya'll understand.

I need all of your help.  The album Lionheart, which I didn't like the first time
I heard it, I love it now!  I want the story on the song "Hammer Horror"
it's meaning has been a source of debate between a friend and I for some time
now.  If any of you have some ideas PLEASE write.  Id like to clear this up
once and for all!  Thanks.

Also, is there anyone in the southeastern Wisconsin / Chicago, Il area that
has any info on Kate "get togethers"?  A friend told me that there is such a
thing, a sort of convention.  If there isn't anyone interested in getting
one started.  Well... until next time...

With Love and Blessings,

Michael