Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Types of KaTe fans

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 19:47:18 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Types of KaTe fans
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC <smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil> wrote:
> And then our own Bryan, who oughtta know better,
> posted the following ratings!
>
> >       Never For Ever          ******
> >       The Dreaming            *****
> >       Hounds Of Love          *******
> >       The Sensual World       **
>
> Allright, IED,      sick'em!    I count 7 for HoL, 6 for NfE, and
> (choke) only 5 for TD!!!!!!    Sacrilege!!!!

As I said "Oh, my sacrilege would do you good." hopefully you
know the lyric quote? If not, that's ok, it means you must be a
disbelieving angel.

I'll admit I am averaging the whole albums, remember one of my
favourite (of all time) tracks is "Pull Out the Pin", but in my
approximate averaging N4E and HoL come out better than TD.
Sorry if I'm honest in my opinions :-) I guess you have an opinion too?
Think about what type of fan you are. Early, middle, or later?

			Bryan Dongray