Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: T-shirt and cd

From: figsk8tn@ix.netcom.com (Sklar Toy )
Date: 27 Feb 1996 16:31:14 GMT
Subject: Re: T-shirt and cd
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In <DnFDIE.AAK@solair1.inter.NL.net> Amev.biblio@fortis.nl (Dirk van
der Bijl) writes:

>Hi,
>
>The last time I was on the Internet, may 1995, people were talking
>about making a t-shirt using the photo of the Ninth Wave. Does anybody
>know if this t-shirt exists now?
>
>A couple of months ago I bought a bootleg of kate called Kate Bush
>Collaborations. It contains songs of Kate singing with other people
>but I miss her duets with Midge Ure. Does anyone know  if these songs
>have been released on another bootleg maybe called Kate Bush
>Collaborations II?
>

>Kind regards,
>Jelle
>

>Here comes one and one makes one- Feel it
>
>she said 1 + 1 is 2
>but Henry said it was 3
>so it was
>here I am - Talula

The Ninth Wave t-shirt had been done before after the release of the
Hounds of Love LP.  Basically, it was the back cover of the LP printed
on the front of the t-shirt.  The one I had was rather nice, til the
t-shirt got worn out due to multiple washings.

"You never gain weight from a doughnut hole"