Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: China

From: c9204374@student.anu.edu.au (Dan)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 19:14:52 +1100
Subject: Re: China
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

        I do not work for leftist ideals and communist theory is flawed in
certain important respects. But I do not see the difference in China
threatening Taiwan and America fighting Vietnam; both are/were for
political reasons and neither of which I agree with.
        Mussolini may well have made the trains run on time and
congratulations to him for that. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned
from him about how to run trains on time? It is my point exactly that there
are some things that can be learned without condemning the whole lot.

Dan